For Website Visitors and mobile app users
Occasionally, visitors to our Website or mobile users may be asked to voluntarily supply certain personally identifying information. If you choose to give us your name, E-mail address, postal address, phone number, organization, or any other identifying information, unless such information is provided in the course of subscribing to Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group magazine or events, it will be used only to provide you with products or services you have requested or additional information about Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group or its affiliates. If you provide identifying information to subscribe to any of our magazines or events, please read the policy pertaining to "Print Subscribers" below. We will not sell or rent any personally identifying information obtained through this website and mobile app (other than in connection with magazine subscriptions ordered, as explained below) to any other organization, and will never willfully disclose any personally identifying information about our audience to any third party without first receiving the user's permission.
Our web server collects IP addresses to obtain certain aggregate information concerning the use of our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. Therefore you can remain anonymous when you visit our website.
Our web servers also collect information such as number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc., but this information is not traceable to an individual user. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group uses this information to analyze how people use our site and generate ideas on how the site might be improved.
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" so that we can better serve you with tailored information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers that a website can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site.
It may do such things as store the fact that you have registered for a seminar so that the next time you visit the site we recognize you are a registrant. You can, if you wish, set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
Occasionally you may be asked to give us more specific information about yourself, such as when you sign in, register for an event or respond to a survey. Supplying such information to us is optional, but you may be unable to complete certain transactions without giving such information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Information about your visit to advertiser sites, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you through our servers only.
Mobile App - Android
In order to continually innovate and improve the Store, Google may collect certain usage statistics from the Store and Devices, including but not limited to, information on how the Store and Devices are being used.
For Print Subscribers
From time to time we make our subscribers' names and addresses available to reputable companies whose products or services we feel may interest you. Many of our subscribers find this a valuable and timesaving service. If you would like us to disclose information to interested parties, during the sign up process, just send a letter to the address below including your contact information. You may send an e-mail to email@example.com if you prefer. Please allow 4 weeks for your request to take effect.
How we collect and use you data
Updated: 21 November 2017
- Information We Collect. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable and other information at certain points throughout the Website. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and other information. In addition to the information you knowingly provide, Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal collects the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g., types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data is used to more efficiently operate Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal’s business, promote our services and administer the Website. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal may combine this information with the personally identifiable and other information it collects.
Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal also collects any information you may choose to provide in your communications with us.
Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal does not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Our third party partners do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services through your use of the Website.
- Information Sharing with Third Parties. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal may disclose your personally identifiable information to another entity (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions described in the previous section; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of events, information about our services, and other important information, or (iv) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. If you tell us you wish to attend an event, your name and organization may appear on a list which we provide to other delegates at the event. We may also share your information when legally required to do so.
- How We Collect Information. In addition to the methods described above, we and our service providers collect information using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or similar digital marker technologies. These methods permit us to collect various types of information, including which pages you visit, which of our newsletter articles you clicked on , and other information. We and our service providers use this information to monitor and improve our website and to show you advertisements about Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal when you visit other sites.
- How We Protect Information. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
- How You Can View Or Update Your Personal Or Financial Information. To ensure that you have as much control over your personally identifiable and other information as possible, you may update your information by contacting us as provided in the “Contacts” section below. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal’s internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
- International Transfers. We are an international practice and your data might be passed on to our international offices. The Website is hosted on servers in the United Kingdom and/or United States.
- Opt-Out. If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to This Policy. From time to time, we may change this Policy. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the effective date listed above, and indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed. Your continued use of the Website indicates your consent to the changes to this Policy.
- Links. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.